Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Honey Muffins Taste Ass-tastic

I knew that my cooking adventure today was not going to go well when I started off by dropping a huge bottle of soy sauce on the tile floor.  Of course the bottle broke and got sauce all over, I mean all over.  I should have stopped there, but I couldn't give up on my dream after one day; so I proceeded to make honey muffins.  The consistency of the muffins was great.  I even made a cinnamon sugar coating for the top of the muffins.  I was so excited to taste my latest creation, one big bite later my attitude changed.  The muffins tasted awful, absolutely awful.  I honestly do not know what could have made them better, except not use the main ingredient for the muffins, honey.  I was going to be overambitious and make deep dish pizza tonight in addition to the ass muffins, but  after that failed attempt I decided to quit while I was ahead (for today).  I am going to stay away from baking for a couple days because those muffins have ruined my day and probably my whole week.  I don't know what I am going to do now with 11 muffins, what a waste.

1 comment: