Saturday, October 23, 2010

Waffles, There Was Only One Way To Go...Up

So I am a little late blogging about my cooking adventure from Thursday, but late is better than never.  So Thursday I thought I would stick to something easy to make, like something I knew I couldn't possibly screw up.  Seriously after I made those muffins I was reconsidering this whole cooking adventure.  So I was looking through the bread/pasta/rice section of the cookbook and found waffles.  First I love waffles and second the recipe was really easy to follow.  I just made plain waffles, but it was the first time I made waffle completely from scratch, no just add water mix.  I am proud to say I'm back making good food.  The waffles were so fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.  I don't really have much more to report because they were waffles, pretty basic.  However, I am really happy with the outcome; it was nice to make something that tasted exactly like it should.

FYI
So I did not make anything for Friday...I know I am such a slacker, but I have been so sick that I wasn't going to make something that could have been infected with my germs.  Hopefully Sunday I will be feeling better and back in the cooking action.

No comments:

Post a Comment