Thursday, November 4, 2010

Easy Day

Today my goal was to literally find the easiest thing to make in the cookbook and I have to say I succeed.  I have to work today which is awesome because I need money, but it also cuts into the time I have to cook.  I decided to look through the cookbook and I found my next conquest, a sub sandwich.  Yes in the Betty Crocker cookbook in addition to recipes for baking bread from scratch and making homemade noodles there is a "recipe" for a sub sandwich.  The "recipe" was hilarious; it said use bread, whatever lunch meat you like, lettuce, mustard, onion, salt and pepper.  The recipe also gave another option if you don't like mustard, use oil and vinegar.  I just cannot believe that making a sandwich is a recipe in the cookbook.  I really cannot complain though because I succeeded in making something even though I did not have much time today.  For those who want the exact recipe seriously make a sandwich that you like, you do not need a recipe.  Also for those who love pictures of my creations I did not waste my time taking a picture, watch a subway commercial its the exact same thing.

2 comments:

  1. bahahahaaha! You should have said to ask Molly if you want a picture..since she works at subway.

    ReplyDelete